Monday, October 24, 2011

Harry the Hedgehog

Addison's class "pet" (a stuffed animal), Harry the Hedgehog, came home with Addison on Thursday, and we had him all weekend. Here's the "report" we are sending back to school to go in "The Adventures of Harry the Hedgehog" book.

Harry’s Visit to Addison’s Home

Wow, I was SO excited to have Harry spend the weekend with us! We had a super busy and super FUN weekend!

The first thing we did when we came home from school on Thursday was introduce Harry to all of my stuffed animals. Then my mommy and I read Harry’s favorite books to him, so that he would feel happy, not shy, in our home. After a little rest time, my brother and I had to go to work with my mommy at the dance studio. I always like to sit in on dance class with the big girls, and Harry liked it too.


After my daddy picked me up at the studio, we took Harry to our neighborhood park. We had lots of fun sliding, swinging and climbing! Before we knew it, the day was over and Harry slept in the special bed I made for him in my room.
Friday morning, I had dance class! Here we are with my two best friends, Kassidy and Embyr!


After a yummy lunch at the County Line (where we got to feed turtles!) we were off to see a dance show with all of the dancers from the TV show So You Think You Can Dance! My mommy and daddy agreed that it was a good idea to leave Harry in the car during the show, and I understood, because I knew Harry was tired and needed a nap anyway.
The next morning, my mommy’s dancers had a performance at a Fall Festival in Round Rock. Here are all of the Dance eMotions Rising Stars with me and Harry!


After the performance I went on my FIRST SLEEPOVER EVER at my cousins’ house! I WAS SO EXCITED! I have 4 cousins, ages 7, 5, 3 and 1 and they are my best friends in the whole world. I love them so much! Here's Harry, me and my Auntie in a photo that Auntie texted my mommy on Saturday night:


And here I am with all of the cousins (and Harry, of course!) at bed time:



Sunday night we went over to my GaGa’s house for dinner. Harry helped Daddy grill steaks, and I played with my crazy cousins. It was a really fun night with my family!

Monday morning, I had school, and Harry stayed home with our dog and cat. Once I was back home, we enjoyed just sitting around and hanging out, since our weekend was so BUSY! I hope Harry gets to come and visit us again, we really liked having him tag along with us on our adventures!

No comments: