Saturday, April 11, 2009

I screwed up.

Bad. I screwed up BAD.

Part of my job as a studio owner is to register our girls for all of their competitions. Next week's competition schedule came out on Friday and it wasn't until that point that I realized, I never registered our teams. So, I immediately got on the phone and left a message, sent an email, etc. Still waiting to hear back. I don't really want to go into detail as to how I let this happen: suffice it to say I honestly thought I had, I had checked it off my "to-do" list.

So now I have mothers who are (understandably) upset with me. I wish they knew how truly upset I am over this. I feel awful, and embarrassed, like a failure.

I am aware that mistakes happen. It just sucks when they happen and upset so many people. I hate feeling this way.

1 comment:

rachael... said...

So sorry! Hope it all works out somehow!