Monday, October 26, 2009

Annalie Rose

Addison's newest cousin made her world debut this morning at 3:51! It was a very quick labor and birth, I actually missed it. :( Melissa did awesome with the home birth, apparently only had to push twice! Annalie weighed 9lbs and was 20 and 3/4 inches. Mama and baby are happy and healthy. I am blogging from the bberry, will post pictures when I can. She is perfect- just beautiful! I am most definitely a very proud Auntie!
*here are a couple of pics. Don't know about this code here... it I delete it, the pics won't show up. And since I don't care enough to investigate, it stays.*
a onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEg7RIDZrfloU1tQMsbkCma2MJ0qsZ5HCeciemlhBF2ZLhFusW2611zAh_LRW7LQTsiwy05vRS7zK1XvD4sYG_RBO0zNpgLNTP6S2nBJBOetGmv22dDmqAnFNRmoEHS8r8ZFYn0rYD55HqY/s1600-h/031.jpg">
<
Oh, and also... don't get any ideas from how beautiful Melissa looks here. I mean, it's just not normal. In about 6 and a half months (!) there will be pictures of me post-labor and delivery and you can assuredly expect me to look exactly the opposite of my beautiful sister.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratualations to Melissa and Adam! What a pretty name!
Grammi