Monday, October 12, 2009

You May Have Heard...


My blog, facebook, twitter silence has been killing me! But, families are in the loop now, so I can finally announce to the blogosphere that Mike and I are expecting baby #2! I'm about 8 weeks along, due right around Addy's 3rd birthday. We are thrilled, now that the reality has set in and we've been able to wrap our heads around the concept of having TWO kids. Wow. I am so excited to see Addison as a big sister, and for her to have a little playmate here at the house :-) I know she's gonna love it.

Now, if I were you, I would go ahead and prepare myself for an onslaught of bitchiness here at Sarah's Stories for at least the next month. For you see, I am MISERABLE. Wake up nauseous, fall asleep nauseous. And if you are just a casual reader, one who doesn't know me very well, you might want to skip over the rest of this paragraph, as I am about to over-share. Oh,...the gas. Oh, my. This pregnancy is completely different from my pregnancy with Addison as I never felt as bloated, burpy, farty and straight-up disgusting as I have for the last month. I truly am a disgusting woman right now and I can't help it!

ANYway, add this to Addison's near-constant illness over the last month, and I've had a hell of a time. I haven't lost sight of the blessing that this all is, though. I still check my pregnancy calendar to see what's going on with our little bean daily, and of course it's all I think about. Looking forward to the first trimester ending and feeling a little more human again :-)

So there you have it! Hooray!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats you three and soon to be four The Jessups

The Newton's said...

Yeah!! Congrats! You will love being a mom of two!

rachael... said...

Congrats Sarah! It's hard work but well worth it...at least most days! ;)

sharontex said...

Ahhhh, the joys of pregnancy! Gotta love the gas, nausea and other thrills. It is worth it in the end. You are going to love seeing Addison as a big sister. It is one of the biggest joys in our lives.

JuliaThomas said...

I'm sooooo excited for you guys! I remember the constant nausea and gas :( It was miserable! I hope you feel better soon, and that the first trimester goes by quickly for you!

Melissa Darst said...

I have been a bad blogger lately AND no one has shared this with me yet!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! I am so super excited for you. I love your blog posts, especially the honesty, so keep them coming!!!