Friday, October 22, 2010

Britney Bunco

I LOVE my bunco group! We have a different theme every month- previous themes have been bridesmaid, white trash, pretty in pink, pajama... we always have so much fun!

So last night's Bunco was BRITNEY SPEARS! Woohoo! I channeled my inner crazy person and dressed as crazy brunette Britney.

I wasn't going to go because our whole family has been sick, but a couple of phone calls from the girls convinced me to at least drop by. When I arrived I really wasn't feeling well. One friend even noted that I felt "clammy". A little wine made me forget I felt bad. I stayed out way too late and am totally suffering today. I feel like CRAP. Whatever Aiden, Addison AND Mike have had this week finally made it's way to me. Yuck.

But, I couldn't miss BRITNEY BUNCO! I mean, come on!

No comments: