Wednesday, October 27, 2010

We Live In a Sick House!

It started with Addison. She didn't feel well for a couple of days- seemed to just be allergies. Then she developed a NASTY cough. A couple of days later she developed fever.

The day that Addison's cough made it's appearance, so did Aiden's congestion. The day her fever came, so did Aiden's cough.

Cue Mike's symptoms. Headache, congestion, aches and pains.

So at this point, Addy's fever is gone, cough is very much still there as is her congestion. Aiden has fever, Mike doesn't feel well, and I have a tickle in the back of my throat.

Uh oh.

I took the kids to the doctor, just to check to make sure there was nothing going on with their ears. All was good. Was told it was just a cold.

Mike and the kids started to feel better, but I, well I got fever on Friday morning.

Both kids seem to be totally fine now. I have a nasty cough and congestion (no more fever though). Mike has missed work the last two days- he went to the doctor today and has double ear infections and a sinus infection.

The moral of this post is... stay away from our house.

No comments: