Thursday, February 17, 2011

Catching Up

Did you know I was rear-ended last Wednesday? On my way to work, lady slipped on some ice and bumped me while I was sitting at a light. No damage to the car, but my neck (which was already hurting due to stress) completely froze up within 15 minutes. The next day was the worst- I hurt and was loopy from the muscle relaxers...

But, aside from that, which I have now recovered from (hopefully)... WE ARE ALL HEALTHY!

Hallelujah!

Aiden update: He is full on crawling now. And he's getting fast. Every morning when I go into his room, he's standing in his crib waiting for me. He pulls up on the coffee table, couch, stairs. He just wants to WALK! And climb! He still says mamamamama and he babbles babababa gagagaga. Still haven't heard dada yet, though :-(

Addison update: I'm having a hard time believing she's going to be FOUR in a few short months. She's growing up way too fast. Words I'd use to describe Addison: sweet, smart, strong willed, empathetic. She's awesome. She still loves dancing and asks me to show her/teach her moves all the time.

Just wanted to drop by and share SOMETHING to hold you over until a moment of genius strikes me. When that genius does strike me, I will first come here and share my wisdom and wit with you all- my loyal readers. Thank you for your patience.

I now bid you good night.

No comments: