Sunday, February 20, 2011

more of nothing

I think 30 rock is THE BEST show on tv. Laugh out loud funny.

On the contrary, desperate housewives is awful. I watched a couple of episodes recentlyi, and man is it BAD. In my opinon, of course.

Somehow we've managed to lose almost every valve to every sippy cup in this house. We still have the cups and lids, but only a few valves. How does that happen?

I guess it's the same way we lost all but 2 of our "non-kid" drinking glasses. Literally had only 2 left before buying more at Target.

Today mike took addy with him to the grocery store. TWO AND A HALF HOURS (CLOSER TO 3) HE WAS GONE. why can he not make decisions quickly? He just, in general, moves a little bit slower than the rest of us. And then he comes home with weird things, like strawberry eggos.

Moral of that story is: your husband is probably not like mine, so it shouldn't be a problem sending him grocery shopping.

I'm full of random thoughts today. Hope you don't mind.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

3 comments:

Kyle, Laurel, Elle and Brett said...

I laughed about Mike's grocery shopping trip...Kyle went to HEB for us today and although it just took him a little over an hour, he said he was back and forth all over the store and he "doesn't know how I do it." ha!

Andrea said...

Nope, my husband is JUST like yours. Last time I sent him with a list he was gone forever and came home with a pasta maker. Yup. We've never used it. Nor have we ever used either of the TWO sets of grapefruit spoons we own. :-P

Brittany said...

Well, since I don't have a hubby, I'll compare my dad...exactly the same. I always loved it when he went to the grocery store cause he always got WAY more than what was on the list from mom. And he took his sweet time. Must just be a guy thing lol.