Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day

I hope all the mama's out there had an awesome day. Before I get to the details of MY mother's day, I just want to say.



LOL oh my LOLOL

So. I had the best mother's day. I love my family so much and I just LOVE days devoted to celebrating family and togetherness. Gah, when did I become such a SAP?

Mike let me sleep in and brought me coffee for breakfast. Thanks goodness we're not to the point of Addison wanting to cook me breakfast yet... I mean, what? I'm sure her breakfasts will be delicious.

We went to Mike's parents for an early lunch, and Gloria, you outdid yourself this year. We had ham, homemade mac and cheese, homemade potatoes au gratin, fruit salad, green beans almondine, it was all so yummy.

I think this is the best picture we got of me with my adorable kids. Addison made this face in almost every picture I took with her yesterday. And Aiden was almost always trying to grab something in every picture we took of him. And I don't have a double chin in this one, so we're going with this one.

Here's Grammi with her grandbabies. They LOVE their Grammi!

We headed home so Aiden could nap, and I pretty much ran out the door to get a pedicure. And THEN I TOOK A NAP!

My day could have ended here and I would have been happy, but we still had celebrations with my family planned. We hung out at my mom's place before our dinner reservations at the Melting Pot. Here's a sweet pic of Addison and Abigail.

Our reservations were at 7:30. Since it was so late, I had nanny Kat stay home with Aiden. Such a good decision, we didn't leave the restaurant until 10:45.


(oh and mike bought me the new britney spears cd and i love it so much. judge me all you want. i like britney spears. ok? i feel so ashamed. but so happy. i love that stupid cd.)

2 comments:

Andrea said...

OH NOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not Britney! hahaha Glad you had a good day, you deserve it.

Sarah said...

Oh, Andrea. I know. I actually had you in mind when writing this. I'm so ashamed.