Wednesday, May 4, 2011

News (sorta)

Today during my Rising Stars I class, a little girl burped during our water break and the girls broke out into a fit of giggles. Being silly, I said "eew, Gross! I NEVER burp!" The girls all giggled some more, because I guess at some point they may have heard me burp. Maybe.

Then one of the girls said "You know, I've NEVER seen my mom burp. Not ever!" (this figures. Her mom is pretty much perfect. This is another example of her perfection. Gross.)

So, I started asking the other girls if they've ever seen their moms and dads burp. I was curious, okay?

One of the dancers replied... "hmmm... no... but I HAVE smelled my dad fart!"

This little girl may or may not have been my niece.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

LOL- kids' honesty is so funny. I remember one time when I was teaching I came out of my studio for something and passed a little girl in the hallway that i recognized as being in choir and said hello, she said, "Oh hi. I wanted to take voice lessons with you but my Mom is in debt." I died laughing. She was 7, and I thought it was really funny to hear her say that.