Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Mike's Birthday

I am going out of order. My apologies.

SO. Mike is 30. To celebrate, we had 3 different meals with friends and family.

Our first meal was with Mike's parents at Pappadeaux. YUM. They sure do spoil us. Thank you, Grammi and Grandpa for a wonderful lunch!!
After lunch, we visited Mike's NaNa and PaPa for dessert. (Cheesecake. Again, YUM.)
I don't have any pictures of Mike with his Grandparents (I always feel bad asking, because I get the feeling they do NOT like having their pictures taken. Mike's grandparents gave him a new driver (I think that's what it was!! ha!) and he was very surprised and super excited.
Later that night, we went out for sushi with some friends. And, I only got one picture. I will share it even though it is apparent we'd already had a few drinks.; Oh, well... it was Mike's 30th! We were celebrating!!
The next day was Mike's celebration with my family. Mike and my Grandma share a birthday so we did double duty celebrating at my Grandma's restaraunt of choice- Cheddars. Ha!
Me and my beautiful sister
One table of family: counter clockwise, starting with Grandma: Grandma, my cousin Sherri, her daughter Brooklynn, Melissa, Melissa's in-laws Les and Jane, Mike, Mom, my Aunt Susan, Uncle Bob, cousin Scott
Second table of family: counter-clockwise from front blonde girl: my 3rd cousins Bryanna, Logan and Andrew, my Uncle John, his "wife" Oro, Aunt Cheryl, 2nd cousin Kelly, Uncle Frank
Addison at the booth with the "big girls" (and Mayson in the back being silly)
Uncle Frank giving his Happy Birthday speech
Grandma in all her glory :-)

No comments: