Sunday, June 14, 2009

Recital!



Here we are, five days later, and I finally feel recovered. Just in time to start back teaching our summer classes!

I was so fortunate to have a photographer behind the scenes. You can check out all of the pictures she took here: http://picasaweb.google.com/shelljamesphoto

Here is one of Sheridan, my friend Julie's daughter. Julie had baby Leighton earlier that day, she had to miss recital. You would've been very proud, Julie. :)

And this is one I love- Melissa getting Abbie ready.

Abbie before the show. (these might look staged, but they totally weren't!)

Next year Addison will be part of the fun! (Although I hear she was part of the fun in the audience. Sat and watched the first half, danced in the aisle during the second half) Her first dance class is Wednesday at 10am. I'm sure you can imagine how EXCITED I am about this!! Will definitely post as soon as I can after that momentous occasion!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Awww...I feel so special that you posted a picture of Sheridan on your blog! I was definitely very sad to miss her first recital. :( But I'm so glad she did well and I can't wait to see the video. Hopefully she'll get better in her summer class now! ;)

Melissa Darst said...

Those are AWESOME pics!! That one of Melissa and Abbie is amazing. I want one like that with Maren one day:)