Monday, July 6, 2009

DANCE PARTY!

You know I like to party when there is a dance floor and DJ. Add vodka to the mix, and I an LOVIN life.

Now, having said that, I don't think there are many pics of me dancing. My uncle took most of these pictures, and somehow, he seemed to think the kids and Grandma were more impressive. Whatever. You'll also notice the dance party started before sunset and carried well into the night.

Anyway. Here's Addison dancing with Uncle Frank.


Kelly breaking it down with her 10 year old son, Andrew.

Grandma and Frank. How HAPPY does she look?!

Addison and Uncle Adam

I'm pretty sure N'Synch's "Bye Bye Bye" was on. Why I'm not doing the same moves as everyone else, I'm not so sure. I probably was just the only one doing it right :)

Devynn and Melissa. My question is: who the heck was I so angry with? :)

No comments: