Monday, July 6, 2009

Lots to post... where to start?

How bout with more water-slide, outside play. The next post will be professional pics, talent show and dance party.

Here is my Uncle Frank, the biggest kid in attendance, on the slide: )

My cousin Sherri's daughter, Aislynn, is COMPLETELY fearless little girl (just a few months older than Abbie)

Andrew, my mom's second cousin's son (I think I got that right!) was pretty brave as well.

Addison and Aislynn (Aislynn's about 10 months younger than playing in the after-rain puddles

Bath time in the troth lol

Addy playing with Uncle Frank- a kid magnet. He's the best. They are discussing moving down here, I SO hope they do. If for no other reason, but for Addison! (We would LOVE to have you here, too guys! We'd have such fun!!)

Here's Abbie showing off her beautiful dress

SO, you guys tell me... Is THIS what I look like when I talk?
Or is it more like THIS? Things I need to know!!

And, my favorite sidewalk art, courtesy of Devynn, my cousin Sherri's daughter

And now on to the professional photos, dance party (you KNOW I had some fun) and talent show!!

No comments: