Monday, July 6, 2009

Day Talent Show

Let's just say this first: The "theme" for our reunion was "Dazed and Confused". Maybe that will prepare you for the talent, or lack thereof, you are about to witness.

Adam made a strange voice somehow with his hand and his neck?

Abbie danced (her own choreographed routine!)

Susan read a poem

Addison danced. This is a spinning shot.
Above is a good DeM t-shirt shot (we had her in her jammies in anticipation of an immediate crash out in the car. And boy, were we right.)

Mike juggled. He started out with small balls then moved on to basketballs!!



Aislynn flipped with the help of her big sister, Devynn.



Grandma recited her ABC's. I don't think any of us had the heart to tell her that she had performed that same talent at our last reunion a few summers ago in Iowa.



My crazy sister (I say that adoringly!) doing the splits while 7 months pregnant.


Melissa's kids sang the instrumental theme song to Jurassic Park. It's the CUTEST. "Da da, Da, da. Dadadadadadada!"


And Brooklyn DANCED. Harder and with more seriousness than the rest of the dancers combined.



As you can see, the Day family talent is boundless :) And one of the only non-Days in attendance (my husband) probably won!! I have more to post, but it just might have to be tomorrow... we'll see. It is 4am after all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love our family!

Sarah said...

anonymous, who are you??

Shell James said...

I wish I could be adopted by your family! Hey, I might be too old, but I've got talent, haha!