Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Down One Man

Wo-Man. The studio is down one instructor.

Once of my teachers (Addison's teacher) emailed me on Sunday night to tell me that Monday would be her last day. She'd told me that she was looking for another job- as side job- to make more money. And she told me she'd give me plenty of time to replace her, if needed. Less than a day is not "plenty of time". So, I'm hustling. I put an ad on craigslist and am interviewing all week. Because she might not have had many summer hours, but she sure had a lot of fall hours: 25.

Ugh.

I want to scream. But I'm not screaming. I'm just trucking along filling in for all of her summer classes and trying to find a qualified person to fill her fall classes.

Anyone wanna give dance teaching a try? Let me know!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

The label there at the bottom has me cracking up.

Good luck on your search...