Friday, July 1, 2011

How Do I Waste My Time? Well...

The Bachelorette is SO STUPID. The stupid girl, the stupid guys, the stupid staging of "moments", it's ALL SO STUPID. Why do I watch it? I don't really, actually. I record it and then "watch" it while working (returning emails and such). But ugh. I still hate myself. (i also suspect at least 3 of the bachelors are gay. so that's fun to watch. so uncomfortable.)

I still love The Real Housewives of Anything. And Watch What Happens Live. And anything on Bravo. It's a love/hate relationship and I LOVE it.

So You Think You Can Dance? YES. Melanie? YES. This show is a total crock (as if they really draw the dances "randomly" from a hat each week. Puh-leeze.) But I still love it. It's clear they want Melanie and her partner (Marko?) to make it far and I'm totally on board with that.

Did you know that I record Days of Our Lives every day? And delete it every night without watching it? I just read the 2 sentence synopsis and delete it. So I feel like I'm still in tune with the story lines but I haven't actually watched an episode in months. It's pretty awesome.

Oh.

Have you seen Bridesmaids?

GO SEE IT! It is LAUGH OUT LOUD, PEE YOUR PANTS, LAUGH TIL YOU CRY, DOUBLE OVER IN A GOOD WAY FUNNY.

And thus concludes my report on my television and movie watching as of late.

1 comment:

Sara Lynn said...

Love the housewife's shows and LOVE days!!!