Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Have I REALLY not blogged in over a week? OH NO! Let's play catch up, shall we?

Tonight, thanks to Holly, I found my newest time waster: Pinterest. Once you start, you can't stop. Ugh. I love it. I hate it. I love it!

I only have two more days of Princess Camp! Please don't misunderstand. I LOVE my princesses. I just don't love the exhaustion that comes with Princess CAMP. I am SO tired. Like, really really REALLY tired. Really.

And I only have two more weeks of summer classes at the studio! Then it's back to normal with a full schedule and full classes. I'm just about OVER working twice as hard to make half as much money. SO not fun.

Funny: One of my princess camp teachers told me that she and another teacher were whispering to one another during the "quiet" part of camp (ballet). She said that Addison camp up to them, and whispered to them: "I like pickles now".

My hairdresser hooked me up with an AWESOME deal on a Brazilian Blowout today. My hair is straight and so pretty! And will be this way for a few months! And I hardly had to pay anything! What up, LiAnne?! Holla atcha girl!

Aiden is THE BEST. Well, Addison is THE BEST, too. They BOTH are the best. You know who else is the best? Mike. And you. You're the best, too.

Oooh, I've read some books lately: I read A Stolen Life by Jaycee Dugard. Oh my word, what a story she has lived to tell. It is absolutely horrifying and inspiring at the same time. I also read a book called Spoiled, written by two hilarious ladies who write a fashion blog/website. The book is not one I recommend. I do recommend you visit their website, though. They really are a hoot. Too bad about their book, really. And did I blog about The Firm yet? Yeah, I read that too. Good stuff. And a book called Crazy Girls. Don't read it. Not worth your time. Annnd... Jimmy Fallon's last two books. Super funny. Very quick reads. Like, finished in an hour quick. Bummer. I also read Water For Elephants, but had to stop reading it because I couldn't take the animal cruelty. I'm so weird, I know. And I read The Help as well. Am NOT looking forward to the movie, so don't even ask. I'll gladly take suggestions on what I should read next.

I feel like we're sufficiently caught up now. See ya in another week, I'm sure!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Pinterest is thee best.

How do you find time to read that much?

During hurrican Ike, we lost power for 17 days. My husband had Something Wicked this Way Comes and A Wrinkle in Time. Both were awesome (I know they're supposed to be for like Jr. High age, but I really liked them. And I ended up reading all 5 in the Time sequence by Madeline L'Engle....and really liked them. I read 14 books in those 17 days.