Wednesday, January 28, 2009

While I have a second

I actually have a little bit of time on my hands right now, so I thought I'd update the good ol' blog.

So, Addison has been sick. Really strange combination of symptoms, some fever, some vomiting, lots of congestion, some diarrhea. All at different times over the past two days. She seemed to be back to herself by bed time tonight. Fingers crossed she wakes up 100% tomorrow!

Some cute things Addison has been doing lately:

She is absolutely obsessed with watching one of my dancers solo on the computer. Ginger, mom to McKennah, our first place soloist (!), posted the video on facebook and Addison asks to watch all the time. "Ne-Nah? Ne-Nah? Ne-Nah?" or "Ne-Nah, Ne-Nah, Ne-Nah" in a sing-song voice. Even though it drives me absolutely nuts, I can recognize that it's pretty darn cute. Oh, and go check out the video on facebook. It really is impressive :)

She sings a lot, but right now my favorite is... and don't judge me for exposing Addison to Kiss FM music- it is rare! Anyway. Right now my favorite is "All the Single Ladies" by Beyonce. "Oh, oh, oh... oh, oh, oh..." It CRACKS me up. I can sing any part of the song any time and she will pipe in at the right time- "oh, oh, oh". I love it.

She also likes "If you're happy and you know it" and is still very keen on "The wheels on the bus". She has all of the hand gestures down now. Super cute.

She knows some of her colors! We can point to blue, yellow or purple, and 90% of the time she will correctly identify the color. Boo, yeyo, and pupu. We are definitely working on all of the colors.

When you ask her how old she is, she will proudly raise one finger and say "one". We've been trying to get her to do this for a while now and she is finally obliging.

She likes to "count", but it's always "one. one. one." Today she actually said "two"! It was really just the "t" sound, but she was definitely trying.

Of course, I could go on and on. However, Mike just started Lost. I've got to check in with Sawyer, so see you later...

1 comment:

Haila said...

I want to see the video. can you link it in your blog?