Monday, May 4, 2009

New priorities, New Direction

Without going into much detail, the last month has been very difficult on me. Left me feeling weak, fragile, puny. I obviously need to change that.

Today I think might mark the beginning of a new direction. I met with my attorney (shout out to Brian O'Toole. He's the man. I am SO blessed to have him on my side) along with the owners of the property, and their lawyer, too, of course.

Again, without going into too much detail, my studio floors are cracking, raising in different areas, i still have no sign, still don't have tinted windows. However I am the bad guy here as well as I am so financially behind that I couldn't pay April's rent. So we reached an agreement, that I think is 95% favorable to me (what up, Brian!?) They put new sign up immediately (within a week), they replace the floors once my april rent is paid back in full. They are not incurring late fees, thank coolio.

Anyway, now there's an answer, a way to end this mess with them. Now, how to move forward? I have been in a little hole for the last week or so, afraid to come out. Afraid to go to work. No more. I DO love my job. I will figure all of this out, see what I need to do to start making money again, cause right now I aint. Brining in enough to pay the bills. Gonna figure it out.

Tomorrow is a new day. My favorite Celine Song "A New Day Has Come". I'm gonna listen to it right now.

1 comment:

holly b. rios said...

i'm here if you need ANYTHING!!! love you! it'll all work out!