Monday, June 21, 2010

4 weeks

Too many cute pics this week. You're getting more than one.





New Aiden development: HE'S SMILING! He smiled at me (multiple times) yesterday morning and yesterday afternoon. So awesome! I'll try my best to get a picture soon, but I'm usually too wrapped up in the amazingness of it to think about grabbing the camera. You might be thinking, but Sarah posted a smiling picture above (3rd one down). Yeah, he's pooping in that picture. Just want to keep it real.

A not so fun Aiden develpoment: he's wanting to eat literally every hour. I keep reading that this is a normal age for this, as he's most likely going through a growth spurt. But the boy is sucking the life out of me. I can't wait for this to be over and for him to go back to every 3-4 hours!

So, yep, I love him. That's all.

No comments: