Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Happy Birthday to my sweet Mike!

Yesterday Mike turned 31. He's caught up with me :-)

We spent the day before his birthday celebrating with family. First we went to his parents house. Here are some good pictures I got of Grammi and Grandpa with their grandkids. (you'll have to excuse Grandpa's eye. Sounds like a workout injury. What is is with these Adair men injuring their eyes?)


Then, we joined my family for dinner at the Cheesecake Factory. Mike and my grandmother share a birthday, we always celebrate together.

Auntie and Addison

Uncle, Auntie and Addison

My beautiful grandmother. I thought this was her 90th birthday, turns out she's only 89 this year.

Auntie with Aiden

Then yesterday, his actual birthday, we joined some friends for Happy Hour at Dave and Busters. That place is HEAVEN for Addison. She loves it! No pics, except for this one, taken from my cell phone.

I know that Mike would say that this birthday was a great one. He got a Play Station 3, a brand new X Box and 3 months worth of lawn care. If you know how much Mike hates mowing the lawn, you know how awesome this is. :-) Thanks to everyone who joined us to help make his birthday special!

No comments: