Saturday, August 14, 2010

6 Years

6 Years ago today, I married my best friend. So cheesy, I know. But it's true. In 6 years we have bought a house, had two children, and started a fabulous life for ourselves. Mike is my partner in everything, and there isn't enough time in the day for me to sing his praises. He is more and more amazing and wonderful every day. Seriously. I know marriages have highs and lows, we must be on a high right now.

Why am I blogging on our anniversary? Because we celebrated last night. With a frozen meal and wine :-) Addy was with Grammi and Grandpa (THANK YOU, Grammi and Grandpa! I know it wasn't an easy time for you guys) so we had a quiet evening at home with our precious little Aiden and our dvr. It was a perfect evening.



I love my sweet husband!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on 6 years! Gosh, it's gone by fast :-) and you guys have accomplished so much.
We're very glad that you found each other and have discovered the joy that comes from building a life with your best friend.
We love you both.
Here's to the many wonderful years ahead !
Gloria and Marshall

Christina said...

Aww!! So sweet! Happy Anniversary to a cute, cute couple!

Frank Day said...

It must have been a special nite if you didn't find the time to unfreeze your meal. Anyhow, congratulations to you both.