Friday, August 27, 2010

Play Date

This morning, my sweet friend Sharon and her adorable son Matthew came over for a little visit.

Sharon has been a good friend of mine, even before I met her. Let me explain... Sharon used to work at Deerpark with Mike. As soon as we announced we were expecting Addison 4 years ago (HOW CRAZY IS THAT? I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT...) Sharon started sending Mike home with bags and bags of ADORABLE baby clothes. As Addison grew, so did the clothes she gave us. Remember, I hadn't even really met Sharon yet! And when we learned we were having a boy, she added boy clothes to the girl clothes she was continuing to give to us.

Coincidentally, Sharon happens to be part of my bunco group. There are a couple of Deerpark connections in the group, so this is why we bunco together. So I've gotten to know her over dice and girl talk and I have to say I really, really adore Sharon.

Wow, long entry for what I'd intended on being a post with a couple of pictures.




Thanks for coming over, guys! When our little guys are running around I have a feeling our play dates are going to be a lot more interesting!

No comments: