Monday, August 2, 2010

Crazy

Today was the longest. day. ever.

I am teaching Princess Camp this week from 9am-1pm, every day.

I am also teaching my Rising Star II camp this week from 2pm-4pm, every day.

I am ALSO teaching my regular classes Wednesday and Thursday from 5:30-7:30pm. I guess that makes Wednesday and Thursday the longest. days. ever. Ugh.

Addison is attending Princess Camp (along with TWENTY ONE other princesses!) and we had a lot of fun together today. I really love being able to be in the studio with her and to teach her. Such a fun experience.

While I'm at camp this week, Aiden is staying home with Mike! He eats from the bottle like a pro! I'm having to pump while at work, which is interesting, but I have a refrigerator up there, so it works out nicely.

Oh, AND, guess what? THE THRUSH IS BACK. Yes, it's BACK. New round of medicine, back to awful and uncomfortable feedings, this is just miserable!

Guess what else?! My fabulous friend Holly is having a GIRL! SO excited for her, it almost makes me forget about the thrushy boobs. tmi? sorry.

Oh, and one more thing. The whole sleeping through the night thing I mentioned a few days ago? Hasn't happened again since I blogged it. So I will not be mentioning anything to do with sleep again, until it is for sure really happening. Otherwise it's just no fun for any of us.

No comments: