Friday, August 28, 2009

CHOPPED

Yep, I entered N Salon yesterday afternoon with hair, and I left with none. Relatively speaking. I left with less. But less doesn't sound as dramatic as I'd like this to sound.

I knew I was going to go short. I always go back to short after trying to grow it out (Which is what this last hair style was- an attempt to go longer). LiAnne said she had been wanting to do a pixie cut, and I stopped her there and said "go for it". I'm never afraid of hair cuts. I mean, it'll grow back. And, I ALWAYS think I look better with short hair, and I know I feel better with short hair. So we decided to go way short. And I love it.

I think. Most of the time I love it. I will admit, there are times I catch a glimpse in the mirror, and my initial reaction is "I DON'T LIKE IT!". But, more often, I think it's sassy, edgy, hip, fun, totally everything that I am. Right? RIGHT?!? Anyone?

I won't make you wait longer (although if you're on facebook you've seen it)... here I am in all my self-diagnosed vertigo glory. (saving for the next post).


ETA: The piece(es) poking up like that look that way because I've been lying in bed all day. Sigh, I feel better now.

No comments: