Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Finally!

I feel confident enough about this to put it out there to you, my loyal readers, and not fear embarrassment if my announcement doesn't follow through. Because that's the way I operate. I keep my mouth shut until I know that what I am saying is right. With that being said, I am so happy to report that the studio is movin' back up in the world. Most of you know, the end of last session, and this summer, have been killer. Not only because of normal summer reasons (let's face it, I haven't had a "good" business summer, well, ever). The enrollment number was extremely low, not quite enough to cover my overhead. Ouch.

People, you should see my "full" classes list for our fall session. There are SIXTEEN full classes on the schedule right now. I just had to add 4 new classes to the schedule, all of which are already close to being full. It's incredible.

I am so excited. Excited to finally breathe easy. Excited to finally see progress with my landlord (because it all does come down to money, doesn't it?). Excited to meet all of my new students! (and if I'm being honest, I'm a bit nervous as well- I hope the studio makes these new familes happy and KEEPS them happy!)

This is the last week of summer, I have next week "off", then it's off to the races! I'm in it to win it!

2 comments:

Kyle, Laurel, Elle and Brett said...

Woo hoo! That's awesome news, Sarah. And I'm so glad that Elle will be a part of one of your classes. She talks about dance class all the time and tells me she wants to go see her friends at dance class! :)

Julie said...

That's awesome news!! I'm so happy for you and the studio and I have no doubt that you'll make the new families VERY happy!