Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Eve

I really just wanted to post this now so that I can include as many details as possible. In case you hadn't noticed, my memory is awful. And the more days that pass, the less detailed these posts will be. Problem is, I'm not feeling *great* (but not *awful), but I'm going for it. I'm going to attempt to blog the big daddy of blog subjects: CHRISTMAS.

SO. I'm going to break these posts up into sections, in case I don't have it in me to post everything tonight.

CHRISTMAS EVE.

Day two of my rapid decline in health. What started as a cough turned into head, cough, fever, aches, etc. This happened to be my worst day in this stupid bout of yuckiness. I felt like, oh, an hour away from death.

Christmas Eve was held at Mike's parents. It was lovely, I'm sure, but I can't lie (people always say they appreciate my honesty), I wasn't at one point aware of any of the loveliness of the evening. Of course, the high point was Addison opening her gifts. She had so many gifts given to her (THANK YOU GRAMMI, GRANDPA, NANA and PAPA), and was so happy with the first one (and pretty much only the first one at the time), that we all decided to just stop while she was happy, and save the rest of the gifts for her birthday.

Unfortunately, I didn't get many pictures. Hard to take lots of pics when a truck has just run you over (metaphorically).



Her new doll house with furniture, a little family, and her favorite part, the family car.


Posing with Grammi and Grandpa.

So... the moral of the story: I hope it was wonderful for everyone in attendance, I sincerely am sorry if I was a kill joy in any way. Thank you for hosting, Grammi and Grandpa. All I know, is next year I had better be healthy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We love the outfit

Silas, Lesley, Jonathan