Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas with the Days

I must say, Christmas Day was better than Christmas Eve, as far as my illness went. After Addy had plenty of time to play with Santa's loot, we headed over to GaGa's. Our favorite Uncle (I feel comfortable saying this, as I am 99.9999999% sure none of my other Uncles read this fantastic blog) is in town, which made the day that much more special.


I hate to make these posts all about what gifts, but that's kinda all I took pictures of. No real family shots this year. Sorry :-(

Here are the kids posing in front of all of the presents. (they were stored in a pack n play to keep Mom's psycho dog [I say that with affection] from tearing into them). Why are all of the kids arms up? Not so sure.

Addy got a Princess Barbie collection. Holy Moly. Jackpot!

Here are the kids giving Uncle Frank a big hug after presenting him with his gift from them. A poster that says "My Uncle can run faster, swim faster and ride faster than your Uncle". (My Uncle is a long- time triathlete. Even an iron man competitor!)

Micah.

Addy and Micah playing with their new little V-Tech Learning Systems. How cute is that?

Yep, a Merry Christmas indeed!

2 comments:

uncle john said...

What am I chopped liver? I finally am able to figure out how to post since reading this since our July reunion.
Well.
Uncle John

Sarah said...

Aww, Uncle John. Get down here and visit, and Uncle Frank will be toast. All it takes is a visit, really ;)

When is your next visit- March? April?

Hope you guys had a great Christmas. Thanks for the See's Candies. You hit the nail on the head with that one.