Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Houston

The day after Christmas, we drove down to Houston to visit Mike's grandparents. I was nervous about this over-night trip, because believe it or not, Addison had not been on an over-night trip since she was an infant. She resisted napping until the last hour of our drive out there (a good two hours later than her normal nap time). At least she finally did give in and sleep for just a little bit. Our stay in the Hotel didn't go much better. She's definitely a creature of habit, much like her Mommy and Daddy.

Here's Addy with Great Grandma and Grandpa Adair.

Addison was almost immediately presented more Christmas presents- from Grammi and Grandpa!- a new Barbie swimming pool, car and two new Barbies! I can't believe I have a two year old obsessed with Barbies.

Waiting at Chuy's for a table. Eddie kept teasing Addison that her Belle doll was "his Barbie". Here he is showing his affection for Belle.

Mommy and Addison.

I'll admit it. Seeing everyone drinking their margaritas during our hour long wait for a table made me jealous. So I ordered a virgin margarita, lame, I know. Have to say, though, Addison liked it just as much as I did.

The Indianapolis Adairs, Alpana, Austin, Tristan and Eddie.

The whole gang, minus Ben and Barbara.

No comments: