Wednesday, December 23, 2009

A Couple of Things

1. I have recently discovered the wonders of chiropractic care. Big shout out to my friend Laurel's husband, Kyle, at Woytek Chiropractic. I started seeing him for my headaches, and he has made me feel better pretty much head to toe after a few adjustments. I am new to the chiropractor world, and I am a believer!!

2. Having said that, "I feel better head to toe", I am sick :-( However, I am more and more convinced that it is just allergies. I've never heard of allergies that start in the chest (painful coughs!) and leave the chest, moving into the head. But, this is what I am dealing with right now. I'll take constant sneezing and nose blowing over painful coughing. Good ol' Kyle gave me some fab supplements (all natural, safe for pregnancy) to boost my immune system and hopefully kick this, if it is more than allergies.

3. My first batch of See's Candies came in yesterday! Thanks Uncle John and Oro! See's are my FAVORITE. Believe it or not, I do not have them upstairs next to my bed. I have enough self control and wherewithal to know that this would not be a good idea. I say this is my first batch of See's, because I believe Uncle Frank and Cheryl are arriving tomorrow with another package! AND, I think I remember my mom saying she ordered some for us to have to nibble on Christmas Day. I don't think it's possible for me to get See's Candied out, but if it is possible, we will see in a couple of days.

4. CHRISTMAS EVE IS TOMORROW! No matter how crappy I feel, I will SO enjoy spending the next three days with our families. (tomorrow with Mike's family, Friday with mine, Saturday with Mike's Grandparents and Uncle's fam in Houston). AND I CAN'T WAIT to be Santa Claus tomorrow night! I'm so excited!

That's all. Goodnight. Hope you all enjoy your Christmas with your families. And to my fellow bloggers, you'd better post blogs and pics of your fun with your families! Don't let me down!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you tried the preg. table that lets your belly hang out while you get work done on your back?

Sarah said...

No need for preg. table yet, but I will be needing it within a week, probably ;)

Who ARE you, anonymous? :)