Sunday, December 6, 2009

Meeting Santa

This morning Santa visited our neighborhood's community center. It was a very, very dreary day- constant drizzle with quite cold temperatures. The good thing about this is that the line was very short (10 minutes compared to an hour and a half last year!), and Addison got to watch Santa interact with all of the other kids the whole time we were waiting.

When our turn came, Addison marched on up to Santa by herself, but only stood next to him, she wasn't about to sit in his lap. (and her dancer doll had to come with).

I like this picture. I'm sure she was saying, "Mommy, you're still there and watching me, right?"

I'm fairly certain that if Mike had left Addy's side she would have been fine, but whatever... he stayed with her the whole time. I can't say he's ever anything but a sweet Daddy :-)

Showing Santa her nail polish.

High five, Santa!

Merry Christmas, everyone!!!