Friday, March 5, 2010

ALL GIRL

My sweet Addison is 100% all girl: She loves all things Princess, Barbie, Pink, Ballet, Sugar, Spice and everything nice :)

So, it should come as no surprise that she LOVED her afternoon at the salon. She'd only had one other cut before, a little bang trim, and she did NOT enjoy the experience. Today I took her in for a little trim, as her hair was just way longer in the back than the front, and we just needed to even it out a bit. I was nervous about two things: 1.) she would hate the whole ordeal and 2.) we would lose her sweet curls with the cut. I took my chances, though, and discovered that neither of my fears came to fruition. Woo hoo!

She got to sit in a Barbie Jeep and pick the movie she wanted to watch (she picked Barbie and the Diamond Castle). Her stylist's name was Tracey and she was SO sweet and wonderful with Addison.



Admiring the finished product in the mirror. I love this picture.

So. In addition to the haircut, Addison also got HER NAILS PAINTED. This was SO right up Addy's ally. She had decided she was going to get purple nails long before we arrived, and boy did she ever get purple. Sparkly purple with glitter on top.


And THIS is my beautiful girl posing next to the Sharky's shark. She wasn't happy or anything.

I mean, I know it goes without saying, but I LOVE MY SWEET GIRL! She's the best!!

3 comments:

holly said...

oh my goodness i love this!

Julie said...

She is absolutely precious!!!

Kyle, Laurel, Elle and Brett said...

Precious. Precious. Precious!!!!!!!!