Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Sick Dream

Yeah I'm sick. Again. Or still. Whatever. I have 102 fever and my whole body hurts and my head is pounding and gah!

I was able to sleep this morning, since nanny Kat came to watch the kids. Very nice of her. While I slept, I had a CRAZY dream. You know that my dreams are even crazier than normal when I have a fever.

I can't believe I'm blogging right now, but I knew that if I didn't put it in writing immediately that I wouldn't remember.

So, in real life, not the dream, Mark from SYTYCD will be teaching at the convention my instructors and dancers will be attending this weekend. Which is why I had the following dream...

We were eating dinner at Siena (see the previous post) with Katie Reeves (MaryJane's mom from a post a while ago) and her husband. Katie was one of the people who suggested we try Siena, so I'm sure this is why she was in my dream. The food and service was WAY better in my dream than last weekend. We were eating course after course, and people I know started eating at the restaurant as well. They were all dance moms from the studio. And then a middle school drill team came in uniform and sat and a super long table. I overheard one of them saying they were in town for the dance convention this weekend.

Then Mark from SYTYCD entered the restaurant. Which was suddenly the hotel the convention will be at. We were drinking wine, eating tons of food, ordering dessert, drinking more wine... it was a very debaucharous evening. The middle school girls were in a separate room at this point, don't worry. We ended up in Mark's hotel room and HERE IS WHERE IT GETS WEIRD.

Mark decided he wanted to take a shower, so Mike and I joined him in the bathroom. I know. So weird. We sat on the toilet and the sink counter and talked to him while he showered. The shower curtain was like half-size, so we could see his upper torso and face. Then, I couldn't see any of him. Mike started looking at me like he was totally creeped out and said "I think we should leave Mark alone now" and pulled me by my arm out of the bathroom. I was concerned, and Mike said that Mark was "sitting in a ball on the shower floor, shivering as if he was really cold, but was burning up". How he could tell he was burning up, I don't know. But I do know that this is how I'm feeling today, so I'm sure that's why it was in the dream.

So, Mark came out of the bathroom, and things were awkward. So, we joined the middle school drill team and stretched with them. Yes, me AND Mike. Stretching.

Somehow it became time to pay for all of the food, and the bill was close to $2,000. And we were $90 short and this did not make me happy. I felt like one of Mark's friends skipped out on the bill. So, I went to go get dressed for bed, and Mark's friend came to the door, hid where he didn't think I could see him and TRIED TO WATCH ME CHANGE CLOTHES! I saw him immediately, called him out, and he apologized and paid his $90.

The end.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

HAHA- That IS weird. Get some more sleep girl!

Mama Best said...

I don't think I'll be able to look at Mark the same way this weekend. Thanks a lot crazy fever dream.

Frank Day said...

No need to go see Tron now.