Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas on Walsh

Well, it took a while, but the craziness of the holidays caught up with me, and I'm now very behind on blogging. My apologies. Trying to get up to date, one post at a time...

Christmas Day:

After our lovely Christmas morning, we headed over to Grammi and Grandpa's house. We had a great time! Grammi made a traditional holiday meal, complete with turkey, mashed potatoes, etc. And NaNa outdid herself and made her famous pumpkin pie again. So yummy!

It's so different, going over to Grammi and Grandpas, compared to hanging out with my side of the family. Addison and Aiden are THE entertainment and focal point of every conversation, whereas with my family, they're just two of six! I'm sure my kids LOVE the attention they get from Grammi, Grandpa, NaNa and PaPa. :-)

Addy with Grandpa and with Grammi.

Aiden and NaNa.

Mike, Addison and PaPa.

Three generations of Adair men!

Grandpa and Addison playing Barbie, Grandpa's favorite ;)

No comments: