Sunday, January 23, 2011

Uncle Fuzzy Visits

Hi, Uncle John :-)

Here's the one flippin photo I got while you and Oro were here.



Don't you just love it?

Seriously, though, I'm sorry I didn't get more pictures of you guys, of you guys with the kids, and most importantly, of you with ME ;) I was off my game while you guys were here and I really do apologize.

Sorry we missed the great BBQ taste test (Saltlick vs. Green Mesquite. Sounds like Saltlick was the overwhelming favorite). Glad we got to enjoy Fonda San Miguel with you guys, though! And thanks for leaving A Time to Kill. It's actually next on my list of books to read! Oh, and even though you encouraged our children to pick their noses and be smart with us parents, we still love you and hope you and Oro will come back real soon. :-)

Lots of love,
Sarah

No comments: