Saturday, January 1, 2011

Houston

We took a 2 day trip down to Houston to visit Mike's grandparents (Marshall's dad). Marshall's brother and sister were there, along with their families. Becky and her family left the first night, so I don't have many pics of them.

Here's a pic of the whole family!

I took this picture of a photo hanging in their kitchen. It really fascinated me... knowing what I know about Marshall's childhood. I don't know who reads this blog, so I'll just leave it at that. :-)

Eddie's (Mike's uncle) sons, Tristan and Austin.

Eddie's wife, Alpana, with Aiden.

Out to eat at Chuy's.

I got to sneak away to shop at the Galleria for a bit. I couldn't resist buying Addison a candy bar with her name on it! And a big lollipop too!

We had a fun time visiting with everyone. We don't get to see Mike's side of the family often enough. (And I'm sorry I didn't get more pics with Grammi and Grandpa, or with the Adair grandparents! Almost every photo I took turned out blurry!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi ,
I have a question about the woman you have pictured as Eddie's wife, Alpana. I have been searching her name and wound up on your blog.
I believe she is the person I am seeking. If this is the right person, then she has one brother named Ajay and one named Divya and we went to Lynbrook ES together.
She was my best friend and I was heartbroken when she moved.
If I have the right person, can you please have her email me at dmartinschaos@gmail.com? I would LOVE to hear from her!
Thank you,
Diana Baker Martin