Thursday, January 27, 2011

WHY?

Why, oh why is my family sicker than any other family I know???

Currently the following illnesses are floating around our house, being passed around quicker than I can spray every surface with lysol:

Stomach bug: Sarah. Gross. It's been a full 24 hours and I'm just now feeling okay with being anywhere other than my bed or the bathroom. Stomach is still cramping. Is accompanied by massive headache, probably from dehydration.

Cough and low fever: Addison. Also going on 24 hours. She says the cough hurts. It sounds bad. She also has goopy green snot.

High fever and congestion: Aiden. 102 fever. Lots of snot, just like his sister. He slept all day yesterday. Literally, all day. From 9am-4pm. He's not interested in sleeping today- I can't seem to get him comfortable. He also doesn't really want to nurse.

Mike... Mike's just fine. For now. If he gets sick, I don't know what I'll do. Seriously.

So, what is it about me and my kids that we catch EVERYTHING and I mean EVERYTHING??? BOO!

No comments: