Thursday, September 1, 2011

Meet the Teacher

Last night I went to Bethany School's Open House, and this morning Addison got to meet her new teacher, Mrs. Haedge! It's pronounced Hedge, like hedgehog. The Hedgehog is their class mascot :-)

I LOVE her teacher and am THRILLED with her style of teaching, her curriculum and the year ahead for Addison!






















Aiden tagged along (he didn't get to meet his teachers, they don't do that with the "baby class") and made himself quite comfortable. He looks like such a big boy in this picture!!



I can't believe this is my baby girl's last year in preschool. She's even in a totally different wing of the school. Where the "big kids" learn. And my BABY boy is starting school this year too?!? I don't know if I'm ready for this!!!

No comments: