Wednesday, September 14, 2011

What I did today

Yes, this REALLY is a post all about what I did today. I'm sorry. I'm just really excited.

So, I went to the doctor. I know, right?! SO EXCITING!

No, that's not the exciting part, people. The exciting part is that I had time between my appointment and picking up the kids from school, so I went to Target. (obviously.)

And I bought myself the CUTEST pair of black boots, totally inspired by my obsession with pinterest. YAY! I got new shoes! I can't remember the last time I bought myself new shoes. And they're riding boots! Woohooooo!

THEN (yes, it gets better) I went to the Verizon store and I GOT MY PHONE FIXED! For free! Many of you are probably aware of the piece of crap that is my phone. I wasn't receiving calls, texts, messages, sometimes for days at a time. And I stopped getting emails. And I almost never had internet service. And weird messages would pop up and then disappear. So obviously I'm not exaggerating when I say it was a piece of crap. And I'm also not exaggerating about how HAPPY I am to have it fixed!

AND tonight we're going to see Carlos Santana at ACL! Can you even believe it?! Mike's parents are treating us and I'm so excited. Even though I don't feel good. I don't even care. I'm going tonight and am going to have fun.

Oh, and by the way, back to the doctor bit. I was diagnosed with bronchitis and an ear infection. Glad I went. I'm on antibiotics and a nasal spray and am looking forward to feeling healthy again soon!

No comments: