Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Santana

Duh. I forgot to blog about Santana. Well, at first I forgot, then I decided that since it didn't have pictures, maybe no one would care, then I forgot again... and now here I am.

Mike's parents took us to Moody Theater to see Santana perform at Austin City Limits.

Holy Crap, it was SO good. I mean. Better than you could ever imagine. Really, that good.

His opening band was Michael Franti and Spearhead. I'd heard them on the radio before, and they never really impressed me. A little too reggae for me. But WHOA. Live, they were awesome. So joyful and honest and just GOOD. I really enjoyed them.

And then Santana comes out in his white suit and white hat, all badass and awesome. Words won't do it justice. It was insan. (unrelated inside joke: have you watched Up All Night? It's insan.)

Thank you to Gloria and Marshall for another fabulous show. We had a BLAST!

No comments: