Wednesday, September 2, 2009

3 hours ago, I would have said "So far, so good!"

First week back has been awesome. It's been amazing to see the studio so full and to see SO MANY new faces! I have loved every second that I have taught, it's truly been so much fun.

Not going to go into detail, but tonight gave a few parents reason to complain. I feel slightly annoyed with this, because I prepared these parents last week for the very thing they are complaining about. And I told them that within 2 weeks we would be fixing the problem. Anyway, it took some parents less than 20 minutes after their class ended to send me grumpy emails. Hmph.

I will fix this problem and hopefully the rest of the week will go as smoothly as it was going before tonight. I really do LOVE MY JOB. (don't think I've felt that way in 2 or maybe even 3 years).

No comments: