Sunday, September 13, 2009

I have a confession to make

No... I'm not pregnant. Gah, you people.

Within the last 24 hours I have eaten:
Cheeseburger
Large tater tots
Large coke
1 bowl of snickers ice cream
some vodka
1 bowl of chocolate ice cream
Taco Bell Nachos
Taco Bell bean burrito
Taco Bell 7 layer burrito
copious amounts of wine
McDonalds large coffee
McDonalds big breakfast platter (what is wrong with me?)
Slice of cheese pizza

If you get a phone call from me tomorrow morning, don't be alarmed. I might need your assistance in ordering a crane to lift me out of bed.

4 comments:

gaga said...

You forgot the Pei Wei Salad and lettuce wraps, or was that too healthy to put on the list?

Sarah said...

No, it crossed the 24 hour mark. I wanted to be honest.

Brittany said...

Haha WOW! I'm kinda jealous... all of that sounds very yummy!

Haila said...

My list is the opposite of yours. In the past 24 hrs (granted I've been sick with a mean stomach bug) I've had 2 pieces of toast, about 5-6 crackers and, only a couple hrs ago, finally stomached a turkey sandwich. Add to that one bottle of gatorade and I'm now sipping on some chocolate milk - yes, I'm getting daring.