Sunday, September 6, 2009

Hook 'em!

FALL IS HERE! Bringing us back to school, (slightly) cooler temps, and best of all... COLLEGE FOOTBALL!

We kicked off the Longhorn season at our place, with a few friends. A couple of pics from the evening:

We're still working on "hook 'em"

She just looks like such a big girl here!

She REALLY loved Jake. (she really loved all of the men...go figure)

Checking out pictures of Kalyn's daughter, Embyr, who was home with a babysitter.

Hanging out with Kay.


An awesome family shot. In my opinion.

You should know by now that I'm not ashamed to brag. Yes, I made cupcakes with burnt orange frosting. And they were delicious.

2 comments:

Julie said...

I bet we could teach her "Gig'Em" pretty quickly! :)

Sarah said...

Julie, I think your vertigo has made you delusional. It's okay, I'll give you a pass this one time... ;)