Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Reasons I Swear I'm 5 Months Pregnant

1. I'm hot all the time. If you're in Austin, you know we had a cold front blow through. As I type, the ceiling fan is on high, and a mini-fan is 3 feet away from me, blowing on high, directly on me. My husband is under 3 blankets. No joke.

2. I feel baby move. I swear I do. It's not gas. I'm very familiar with that feeling.

3. Nausea has subsided. Headaches have kicked in. Bad, splitting headaches.

4. I have energy again! (Well, sorta. But to be fair, I can't remember the last time I had ENERGY. I think it was circa 1993.) I actually cook and clean again. (Well, sorta. But to be fair...)

5. I get REALLY hungry at night. Like, I need to whip up some chicken and rice, with a side of fruit and a roll, hungry. And then maybe top it off with some jello. Maybe. mmm, Thanksgiving leftovers are gonna be AWESOME this year.

6. TMI

Reasons I CAN'T be 5 months pregnant.

1. I don't have a belly, really. Still in regular jeans, etc. I mean, I have a muffin top to go OVER the jeans, but no baby belly. Just the previously mentioned roundness.

2. Well, I'm not 5 months pregnant. We know this to be a fact.

That's all. Goodnight.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

TMI

Sarah said...

Rude.

Sarah said...

Nah, anonymous. I'm sorry. I've been bothered by my sarcastic "rude" reply all day, wondering if you, whoever you are, would get it. I meant no harm. Feel silly now. For worrying. But had to say it. I really am a nice person!