Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year's Eve

Nothing crazy to report here. We decided to hang low and have a fun family night at Mom's. It was Uncle Frank and Cheryl's last night in town, so we did it big: Beatles Rock band, Wii and board games. I was even able to manage staying up til Midnight. Which might have been a bad idea, because even though the tv was on mute, THIS is what I had to look at right before the ball dropped.












Isn't that horrible? WHAT was she thinking???

Anyway. Of course I will include tons of pictures of my own family, to in an effort to divert your attention and mask the memory of the previous picture.

Uncle Frank singing "Yellow Submarine"

Abigail drumming. She's REALLY good. Seriously good.

Grandma enjoying the fun and clapping along.

Addy's turn to drum.

I LOOOOOVE this picture of Jude.

My belly. Nothing going on in the background. Some of you have been asking for belly shots, so here you go.

True story: I didn't see Adam enter the room and was very confused to see a cop in the house. He had just changed and was about ready to head out for an overnight ride-along.

Addison with Cheryl.


Annalie is the sweetest, happiest baby EVER. Just LOOK at her!

Is it obvious that I don't stay up late anymore? I look SOOO tired.

Quelf. The most unfortunately named game ever. Also the most random and weird.

It lead to these moments:

Mom had to tell a ghost story and didn't get very far after looking at Melissa and getting the giggles. Too funny!


Uncle Frank's joke didn't elicit the same giggles unfortunately. ;)

1 comment:

Christina said...

LOVE the belly shot Sarah! You are seriously too cute! Love all the other pics as well. Glad you had some good family time!!