Sunday, February 7, 2010

Dancing Queen

If Addison had it her way, she would wear a leotard and/or tutu every minute of every hour of every day. She sleeps in dance clothes. Getting her dressed on school days is not fun for Mommy. So Mommy lets her wear her dance clothes pretty much any time she's not at school.

The other day we went to Chick Fil A and Addison spent most of her time dancing in the middle of the play room, not climbing and sliding with the other kids. This is very normal for Addy- she dances all day long. She spins, kicks, arabesques, plies, even does floor work. She goes to work with me on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons when I teach my Junior Rising Stars (1-3 graders) and has gotten to where she stretches with the girls and likes to go across the floor with them. I promise she does this and LOVES this all on her own! Needless to say, I love it too.

So, today the camera was nearby...

(I feel like a broken record, but you must ignore the messy house and hair in the face)

4 comments:

Brittany said...

I love it! SO SO SO precious!!!

Casey and Katy Blackburn said...

Addy is just TOO CUTE! :) The last pic is my fav! :)

Katy

Hza said...

Great shots! The last one rocks.

Julie said...

Precious!! Maybe she could rub off on Sheridan a little bit! :)