Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Pertinent Information

You'll all sleep better after reading this post, I'm sure.

After three consecutive trips to the chiropractor this week, my sciatic issues are finally easing up. I think this might also have to do with the baby switching positions- I am now feeling kicks higher up in my belly than I used to. For a while it was only my bladder getting kicked, and that was getting old. Let's hope I wake up tomorrow and still feel this way.

After having TWO teachers give me notice that they're leaving, I placed an add on craigslist: Hiring dance teacher in Cedar Park. I've received tons of responses and am now in the process of interviewing. Which is strange, because I really don't know how to interview. I just remind myself before they come in that they don't know me, and I can be whoever I want to be when I'm asking them questions. Then I just end up being me anyway. But so far, it's worked out. I have them coming in to teach trial classes over the next couple weeks, which I'm excited about. Hopefully we'll gain some great talent! So far, the prospects are good!

Goodnight. Sleep tight!

1 comment:

Hza said...

Good to hear about the nerve. My offer still stands if you need my graceful, yet powerful, skills.