Sunday, February 21, 2010

Valentines Day

Sorry about the lack of posts lately. Life got in the way of blogging...

I hope everyone had a nice Valentines Day. Ours was different than any V-Day we've ever celebrated in the past, but it was wonderful all the same.

Mike and I ate Lobster, Stuffed Shrimp, Seafood Pasta, Gumbo, Grilled Shrimp and topped it off with banana pudding and my personal favorite, praline cheesecake. All courtesy of Pappadeaux take-out. We ate it while sitting on the floor around our coffee table watching the Olympics. Addison enjoyed corn dog bites and french fries. It was a decadent meal all around ;)

That's really all we did! After dinner, we resumed our normal schedule- gave Addy a bath, put her to bed... and I stayed up til midnight finalizing our summer schedule for the studio!

So romantic, I know. But whatever. It was just another day- one where we shared our love of each other, our daughter and yummy seafood!

No comments: