Saturday, May 22, 2010

Birthday at School

I can't believe I took pictures at school, considering what I was going through... but I did. Didn't get any great pictures, but still, I got pictures. (see previous post if you have no idea what I'm talking about)

I took cookies to her class and got to spend the last 30 minutes with them in the classroom. Mike was able to join us for a few minutes, and this MADE Addison's day! She ran to him, gave him a huge hug, and was THRILLED that he came to school too.

It's always fun to get a peek into what the kids do every day. BIG props to Ms. Amy and Ms. Sarai for handling 10 2 year olds so well.

Addy and Cierra enjoying birthday cookies!

Acting bashful during circle time

Song time

I don't think that it ever occurred to Addison that her birthday was anything less than special, thank goodness. I am so glad that my "condition" didn't ruin her day.

I did, however, feel the need to apologize to her teachers that this was the last time they were seeing me before the school year ended, since I looked and was acting the way I was. Truly embarrassing. Yuck.

No comments: